20090915

and that is how it is

six words that constantly are going through my mind
mostly every part of the day
good or bad, and it means everything

im in an okay place, nothing to great, nothing to bad
i've lost some fear but at the same time i can feel it trying to push up inside me,
competeing with the stomach acid that i have from eating any amount of chocolate.

i like the weather today, not too hot or cold. i loved it went well with my mood
theres something thats telling me to accomplish more, but i dont know what to?
im getting better at singing, im keeping my comments to myself and im meeting some nice people and some beastly people, but all the same im treating them the same.
nicely.
"nice, nice, very nice"
and i mean every smile, every comment.
and thats the way it goes.

No comments: